Discover the benefits of cold corrugation for yourself
Interpac cold corrugator
DIY corrugated cardboard solutions for sheet converters
Why wait for someone else to make your corrugated cardboard?
Interpac’s cold corrugator technology means you can install your own corrugator at a
fraction of the cost of traditional equipment, so you don’t have to wait around for third-party manufacturers.
- Save up to 25% on costs when you make your own corrugated cardboard in house
- 130% capital allowance from 1st April for 2 years gives you flexible financial options
- Get the edge over competitors with in-house corrugated cardboard production
- React faster to orders by producing corrugated cardboard on demand
- Produce only what you need, saving both time and money
- Rush order? Give customers faster, premium-quality service and deliver in hours
- Explore new markets with a corrugated cardboard that doesn’t cost the earth
- Printing is simple thanks to a perfect flat surface with no wash boarding – every time
Finally! The revolution in corrugated cardboard you’ve been waiting for
The method of manufacturing corrugated cardboard hasn’t changed much in 127 years, requiring huge amounts of energy, space and investment yet only suited to long production runs.
Interpac’s revolutionary cold corrugation process transforms corrugation for the better. There’s no need for steam and a drastic cut in the cost and equipment required to corrugate cardboard, without any compromise on quality.
Interpac’s solution gives sheet converters the power to install their own corrugated cardboard manufacturing plant, so you can take control of your material needs and produce short runs of corrugated cardboard at a moment’s notice.
Sheet plants for box makers
Stop waiting for third parties to deliver your materials and start taking control of your corrugated cardboard manufacture in-house
Reduce materials, delivery and storage costs whilst also cutting down your environmental impact
You’ll be amazed at how little space the cold corrugator needs compared to traditional corrugating methods
Cold corrugation is a sustainable alternative that’s good for the plant and good for your bottom line, with energy savings of up to 90%
See how much you could save. Enter values below.
|Flute profiles:||B and E with fast change cassette|
|Reel stands:||Takes full size 1.4m dia reels for less changes|
|Slitter/scorer:||Up to 6 slitters and 6 scorers on quick change shafts with self sharpening slitters|
|Knife:||Low power flying knife ensures board is not damaged|
|Stacker:||To customer’s specification|